My Solar Kit
The following are the specs of my solar kit, what I have to get power and what I need to power.
What I have to get power:
Solar Panel: Battery Trickle Charger
Up to 5 Watts solar power
Voltage (open current): Voc=24 Volts
7 Amp Battery Charge Controller
Load: 7A Max
Battery BP 12-12
Valve Regulated Lead-Acid Rechargabe Battery
Cigarette Lighter Adapter
Input: 12 VDC, 15 A Max
AC output: 120 VAC/60 Hz
80 W/0.65 A (Continuous)
100 W/0.80 A (5 minutes)
DC Output: 5 VDC/0.5 A
What I have that needs power:
AA Recharger for Digital Camera batteries
Input: AC 100-240v 50/60 Hz 7W
Output: DC 1.4V 1050mA (AA)x2 525mA(AA)x4 640mA(AA)x2
60W portable adapter
Input: AC 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, 1.5A
Output: 16.5V=3.65A ADP-60AD B
My Digital Camera Batteries
…don’t have it here right now, I’ll update later.
1. How long will it take to charge the battery in the winter/summer?
2. How much juice can I get from the battery? Will I be able to charge all the other batteries frequently?
3. How do I connect all this shit?
4. Where should I put the panel to maximize it’s charge?
5. How durable/weather/humidity/water proof is this gear?
Show your support and appreciation for Urban Scout